Comfort Control Are Buford, GA Area Air Quality Experts
Understanding and controlling common indoor air pollutants can help you and your family reduce the risk of air quality-related health concerns — contaminants like fungi, mold spores, bacteria and more may be circulating in your home’s air without you even knowing it! When you’re ready for professional indoor air quality solutions that make you say Wow!, Comfort Control is here to help you.
Symptoms Of Poor Indoor Air Quality Include:
- Indoor Allergies
- Dry Skin
- Airway Infections
- Mold Growth
- Nose Bleeds
- Peeling Paint
- Warping Wood
- And More
Comfort Control specializes in indoor air quality and can offer you much more than the basic duct cleaning and filter change offered by most companies.
Some ways to improve the indoor air quality in your home include:
- Keep Clean - When you clean and vacuum your home regularly, dust and dander don’t accumulate as much. Keep clutter to a minimum as well so dust cannot collect in multiple places.
- Keep VOCs away - Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs) are found in paints, cleaners, fragrances and all sorts of products we use. These items can increase the number of chemicals found in the air inside our homes.
- Keep Air Ventilated - In our pursuit to keep temperature controlled air sealed up tight in our homes, often we end up trapping harmful contaminants. Make sure that your home’s air is ventilated properly by opening windows or doors if possible, and run your home’s exhaust systems as well.
- Consider an Air Purification System - Comfort Control provides a number of products that will improve the quality of air inside your home. Contact us today to learn more!
Yes, whole house humidifiers work by infusing more moisture into your home’s air through your heating and cooling system. Especially during the cooler months, a heater can dry out the air inside. The whole house humidifier adds a controlled amount of moisture to the warm air expelled from your system. To learn more about the whole house humidifiers we offer at Comfort Control, contact us today!
On average, you can expect to pay between $400 - $700 to have a whole house humidifier added to your home by a professional. The final price depends mostly on the labor charges and which type of humidifier you choose.
At Comfort Control, we believe that measuring is the only way to prove results. Every Air Quality Evaluation we perform will include testing with a high-sensitivity laser particle scanner to determine the particulate parts per million in your home’s air. We will then make recommendations and re-test after the air quality products have been installed to ensure that the expected results have been achieved.
Wide Range Of Services
We offer a wide range of indoor air quality solutions. Whether you want your home hospital-clean, or are simply looking to reduce the amount of dust in your home, Comfort Control has a solution to fit your expectations and budget.
Some of our Indoor Air Quality services include:
Contact Our Knowledgeable Team Today & Breathe Easier!
Call us at 770-203-1600. We can analyze your indoor air quality needs and find the right solution for you.
Why Choose Comfort Control?
- Over 25 years of experience.
- Fully licensed and insured.
- We always prioritize your comfort and safety.