Residential Heat Pump Replacement Near Buford, GA
Heat pumps are well suited for our North Georgia climate. It’s important not just to get a quality system, but to get one that satisfies a variety of your needs and preferences. There are several options, and no matter which one you choose, Comfort Control provides a professional installation.
Your Heat Pump Options
Here are the top three things to consider before selecting a heat pump.
Heat pumps are rated for their heating and their cooling abilities individually, SPSF and SEER respectively. The higher the ratings, the greater their efficiency. Particularly efficient models will boast an Energy Star qualification, which is government regulated. That means a company cannot simply claim to be Energy Star qualified, but has to meet real standards first.
Variable Speed Compressors
This is just a fancy phrase for heat pumps that can run at different speeds when appropriate in order to raise efficiency. This variable speed also helps control humidity.
If you’ve never had a quiet heating or cooling unit, it can be difficult to imagine just how nice peace and quiet really is without constant cycling noises.
It costs around $4,000-$10,000 to put a heat pump in your house. Although the cost can vary due to:
- The type of heat pump you get.
- The size of your house.
- The cost to install the heat pump.
Geothermal and solar heat pumps can cost more to install, but they will last longer and be more economically friendly over the long run. To learn more about if getting a heat pump installed in your home is the best option for you, call us today.
Some of the pros and cons of a heat pump system are:
- Pro: It is more energy efficient.
- Pro: It requires less maintenance.
- Pro: It lasts longer than most systems.
- Con: It is a more expensive option.
- Con: It is more complex to install than other systems.
- Con: It is not as effective in colder climates.
When determining if you should get a heat pump for your home, you should speak to an HVAC technician. An HVAC technician will be able to help you determine if a heat pump is the best choice for your home and location. To learn more about getting a heat pump installed, contact us today.
A heat pump needs the following maintenance:
- A cleaning of the unit.
- Inspection of components and parts.
- Lubrication of motors and moving parts.
- An inspection of your thermostat.
Having your heat pump regularly maintained is a good way to ensure that it lasts longer and works effectively during more severe heating and cooling months. To get your heat pump serviced, give us a call today.
Ask about our Carrier Infinity Heat Pumps.
Rely On Us For Your Heat Pump Needs!
We’re your local heat pump pros. Here’s why people call us for our home comfort expertise:
- Our work has made people smile for over 25 years.
- We strive for service that makes you say Wow!
- Our team is trained on current industry updates and standards.