Stay Cool with Expert AC Repair near Buford, GA
When it’s hot outside, you want it to be nice and cool inside your North Georgia home. So if your air conditioning system is not working properly and/or your home is not the cool refuge it should be, it’s time to call for cooling repair help. Comfort Control is the air conditioning repair service expert you need.
Air Conditioning Repair Service FAQs
Yes, an air conditioner compressor can be repaired. It could, however, be more cost effective to replace the compressor rather than repair it in some circumstances. If the unit is older or the compressor has had other repairs in the past, you may be better off just replacing the device. A certified technician should be able to diagnose precisely what is wrong with the compressor and whether or not they recommend repairing or replacing it.
Are you having trouble with your air conditioner compressor? Contact Comfort Control for prompt expert AC repair services today!
Some things that can cause an AC fan to stop working include:
- The fan’s motor has burnt out.
- The belt has either broken or gotten loose.
- The contactor, which controls the electricity to the fan, has malfunctioned.
- The capacitor is faulty.
If your AC fan has broken, we can help. Contact Comfort Control for prompt expert AC repair services today!
The cost to repair a home AC unit depends mainly on what is wrong with the unit. Most repairs tend to be fairly minor and average around $350. Larger repairs can reach upwards of $1,000. For an estimate on what a certain repair would cost you, contact Comfort Control today and one of our technicians will be happy to assist you!
Signs You Need Air Conditioning Repair Service
You know it’s time for an air conditioning repair when your cooling system struggles to keep up or refuses to cool at all. But there are also a few things that can indicate your AC might be getting ready to fail.
All of these signs coming from your AC may warrant a repair call to Comfort Control:
- Excess Moisture – Whether it’s water or coolant, the presence of either indicates that something is leaking or working improperly.
- Odd Noises – Older units may be a little more audible, but there should never be banging, clicking, buzzing or any noise other than the sound of your AC going through normal on/off cycles.
- Strange Smells – From musty mold to burning electrical smells, if something is funky, it indicates a problem.
- Weak Airflow – This could indicate an air leak, clogged air filter, evaporator coil issue and more.
If you experience any of the above, it’s always best to call in a professional like Comfort Control to prevent a total failure. If your system completely stopped working, we’ll be out there fast.
AC Contractor near Buford GA
Choose a company that can make your air conditioning repair as enjoyable as possible! Get your AC back to perfect in no time with Comfort Control.
From Alpharetta and Johns Creek to Jefferson and Gainsville, Comfort Control has revived and repaired the air conditioning of residents in North Georgia since 1992. If you want a company that has set the bar high for customer service and takes pride in a job well done, reach us at 770-203-1600.