Air Conditioning installation, repair and maintenance Near Me in Buford, GA
We all know how hot it can get in our lovely state of Georgia...and we also know how important reliable air conditioning is to keep us comfy and cool. When you need air conditioning services that make you say Wow!, our team of highly-trained technicians is ready to help.
Our Air Conditioning Services
AC not cooling you down like it used to? Perhaps you notice a lack of normal airflow coming from your vents or even strange sounds while your unit runs. Either way, it’s time to call us for fast, proper, expert AC repairs near Buford, GA! We offer 24/7 emergency services so you can get your AC back at any time of the day.
AC installation needs to be done by an experienced, thorough team. Our technicians are trained to analyze your home’s unique needs so that they can install the proper, high-quality AC system. That way, you’ll have reliable, effective cooling for years to come.
Did you know that professional AC maintenance can save you money and hassle? When our thorough team performs a tune-up, they’ll ensure your system is working efficiently...and better efficiency translates to savings on energy costs! Even more, they can uncover small problems before they have the chance to worsen and potentially lead to a surprise breakdown.
Contact Us For All Your Home AC Needs
Call our team today at 770-203-1600 when you need AC repair, installation or maintenance! We always stay up to date with industry standards through regular training and are committed to bringing you red carpet service each and every time.
In Buford and Gwinnett County, air conditioning system services cost an average of $150-$350. The costs can vary depending on whether the service is a routine tune-up visit or if a technician needs to diagnose and repair a malfunctioning part of the system.
Routine maintenance services offer many benefits:
- Reduced energy costs.
- Longer AC service life.
- Better cooling performance.
You’ll have to consider some factors when deciding whether to repair or replace an air conditioning system.
- The expected remaining life span of the unit. EnergyStar reports that an AC unit should last about 15 years.
- Whether your unit uses R-22 coolant. The government is phasing out R-22 as a refrigerant, and it may be more cost-effective to update your system.
- Any expected efficiency gains. Newer units often consume less energy compared to older systems.
- Repair costs. You’ll have to weigh the costs of the repair and expected future maintenance against the factors above.
There’s no question that our Georgia summers get hot, and good AC is a must! For assistance with the air conditioner repair vs. replacement decision, contact the experts at Comfort Control to set up a consultation.
A total replacement of your home HVAC in Buford, GA, will probably cost anywhere from $3,500-$15,000.
Here are a few aspects that affect the cost:
- Size of your home. Larger homes naturally require more powerful systems.
- Need for installation of any new ducts. Often, unless you are expanding the system to new areas of the house, you won’t need new ductwork installed.
- The type of HVAC system and brand you choose.
To discuss the benefits of a new HVAC system, set up an appointment with our friendly experts to discuss options for your home or office.